Skip to content
- Different applications have different needs
- Some require the device to be miniaturized (e.g. wearables)
- Other applications need to be able to work in harsh environments (temperature, vibrations, ingress, mechanical shocks, etc.)
- Due to the ambient energies available many applications need storage device that operate at low voltages
- Criticality of other factors will be application dependent:- number of charge cycles, leakage current, impedance, voltage range, charge rate, etc.
- Many solutions will require a combination of storage devices to meet the application need and their interaction will depends on the functionality of the IoT device & ambient energies available