Create a focal point for a community for experts and users of energy harvesting technologies to share knowledge, best practices, roadmaps, experiences and provide opportunities for collaboration in order to increase the uptake of energy harvesting and related technologies, particularly for low power IoT applications.
- Enable people to learn more about energy harvesting, understand its potential as well as it constraints in real-life applications
- Help people avoid replacing batteries by minimising power consumption and maximising opportunities to use regenerative power from ambient energy sources
- Enable interested parties from industry and academia to learn, share, collaborate and demonstrate
- The PSMA Energy Harvesting Committee foresee a need for a unique and dedicated workshop to accelerate the uptake of energy harvesting and related technologies
- It also runs an industry session at APEC since 2017 to foster links and create synergies between the power electronics and energy harvesting communities